Here is the detail guide on how to read Pin code for Audi A4 with VAG key login within 5 steps from obdii365.com.
1. Plug the New VAG Key Login pin code reader into the OBD socket, and then it will power up. Also, you should turn on the ignition;
2. Loot at screen, it shows “Read PIN code”, and then press down to choose “key learning”;
3. And then select “key” or “keys” (according to how many keys you want to make, here take “keys”);
4. Next, you need to wait for a while until it pops out “Turn IGN OFF/ON”, and imply you to press a button. You just need to crank the ignition on and then off, and then press a button;
5. Waiting for 2 minutes or more, it pops out message reading “Learning Success”.