It will use whatever interface you have defined in EDIABAS.ini, so BMW ENET cable is fine. Also,ICOM A2 is definitely ok.
Here is my INPA 5.06 with Fxx Scripts:
INPA is not updateable with SP=Daten as it uses only the .PRG files in EDIABAS and its own .iPO files.
- Includes (EDIABAS v.7.30, Tool32 v.4.03, INPA v.5.06, WinKFP v.5.31 & NCS Expert v.4.01).
INPA_Fxx_v.2 - Install Second
- Copy INPA_Fxx_v.2 folder to C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2 and EDIABAS to C:\EDIABAS overriding existing EDIABAS Folder.
- Run INPALOAD.exe from INPA_Fxx_v.2 BIN folder (C:\EC-Apps\INPA_Fxx_v.2\BIN\INPALOAD.exe).
- Note: DISABLE WINDOWS FIREWALL ANY ANY VIRUS SOFTWARE.
- Note: For Exx connection, you will need to change EDIABAS.ini file to "INTERFACE = STD:OBD" and edit OBD.ini Com Port settings accordingly to match you PC's Com Port settings.