BMW Coding Software Resources ISTA E-sys, ETK,FSC generation, ISTA Voltage Control tool RHEINGOLD ISTA+ standalone etc programs free download links.
E-SYS / E-SYS LAUNCHER PREMIUM / PSDZDATA LITE / ESYSPLUS
- E-Sys: v3.28.1
- E-Sys Launcher Premium: v2.7.1 Build 135
- Psdzdata lite: v3.62.1
- Esysplus: v2.8
RHEINGOLD ISTA + STANDALONE and language pack
- ISTA +: v4.06.22
- SQLiteDBs: v4.05.23
- SQLiteDBs Korean: v3.54.12
ISTA Voltage Control tool
FSC generation program
ISTA + Official User Manual
- ETK: v2017 July
- Price: June 2010
E-SYS LAUNCHER PREMIUM Date Change Crack
IVINI CARLY FOR BMW PRO and paid cracks
ISTA + STANDALONE / SDP / ISTA-P
- ISTA + Standalone: v4.05.31
- SDP: v4.05.22
- ISTA-P: v3.61.4.002
- SQLiteDBs: v4.05.30
- V6.1F (Rev 1)
- VB021 - 14.06.2017
Mike's Easy BMW Tool
- Inpa 5.0.6 (including English scripts and support files for F series)
- WinKFP 5.3.1
- EDIABAS 7.3.0
- Integrated SP-DATEN v53.3
- NCS Expert (Menu and Button + NCS Dummy Profile)
- BMW Coding Tool v2.5.0 (NCS Dummy replacement & update DATEN)
- NCS Dummy 4.0.1
- Cable USB Driver
- Tool32 4.0.3
How to solve BMW Scanner V1.4.0 Pa-soft clone software error "Hardware Faulty"?
I have install the bmw scanner software and connect with vehicle via USB cable, when i open the pasoft software, it displayed an error message "Hardware Faulty"". What's the problem? The interface is damaged?
Solution from obdii365.com engineer:
You forgot to install software driver.
You should first install BMW scanner 1.4.0 software, connect with vehicle and laptop via USB cable.
Then install software driver.
After driver is well installed, ready to run software.
Better use laptop running Windows XP home.
Do not open software directly after install software and connect with vehicle.
I got BMW Scanner V1.4.0 pa-soft software clone to work on two of my Windows 7 64bit machines, here is what I did to get it to work on my car and computer....
So the first thing is to download this driver:
then extract it, I like using 7zip never have a problem with it.
Next you have to go to device manager:
1. Click start button, right click on computer and hit manage. (Sorry if you already know how to do this, just going step by step in case you don't)
2. Click on Device manager and scroll to Universal Serial Bus controller.
This is the weird part, I did it on two computes, for one of the computers this next step caused on of my usb ports to stop working, so its a gamble, however on my other computer nothing weird happened.
3. Next chose one of the USB Root Hubs and right click and then Update driver.
4. Then browse my computer for driver software
5. Choose let me pick from a list of device drivers
6. Then chose "Have Disk"
7. Browse to where you extracted the above file and select ftdibus and hit ok.
8. From the list I choose usb serial convert A and click install
9. Just click ok through all the prompts win7 throws your way.
10. Turn off your internet, then plug BMW scanner into car and then into computer. Win7 will say it cant install device
11. Go back to device manger and find BMW scanner that should have a yellow ! next to it. Right click, update driver and install the same driver you did for the first usb hub. It might error out. Open up BMWScanner software and it should know show up that drivers installed and connected to car!
If you need any help just let me know, hope it works for you too!